The Scam 1992 web series is the story of Harshad Shantilal Mehta. He was a leader in the stock market in 1980. stock market named Amitabh Bhachan. When he invested in the stock market, his shares increased rapidly. He was the top taxpayer in India. This role is played by Pratik Gandhi, who gave a remarkable performance in the 1992 web series. Hansal Mehta and Jai Mehta directed this series. It was released on October 9, 2020. It is the all-time best web series in India.
- Harshad Mehra was born into the middle class. at a time when many people have been gaining profits by investing in the stock market. After seeing those people, Harshad Mehra also wanted to start a business in the stock market, but his family’s conditions were very poor, and he did not have the money to buy a new house. So he joined an employee in the stock market.
Scam 1992 Web Series Cast And Crew :
|Name of the series
|Pratik Gandhi,Shreya Dhanwanthary, Sharib Hashmi, Hemant Kher, Chirag Vohra
|Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi
|Where to Watch
Scam 1992 Web Series Story Explanation :
- He invests and buys the shares in the stock market as the middleman. At some point in time, Harshad Mehra did not understand why buyers bought shares in a particular company. Later, he came to know that the company had gained profits, and then he understood that information was leaking, so buyers invested in shares.
- He dropped out of his job and decided to start his own business. He met big companies and came to deal with them. That deal is that if they share information with Harshad before knowing the stock marketers and the public, he will give his share to them. Thereafter, he started to buy shares at low prices whenever he received positive news about companies, and then he started to sell those shares at a high price. This first step turns harshad mehra life.
- People began to trust Harshad Mehra and started to invest in his shares. Thereafter, he came up with a new idea and started a new company (or brand). By starting his brand, he did not wait for information from other companies. He created positive news about his brand and slowly moved shares to the top. Later, he attends an event and learns about the importance of the money market from a friend.
Harshad Mehta’s Role In Stock Market And Money Market :
In the 1980s, there were mediators between one bank and another bank. For example, if banks want money in exchange for bound papers, they consult the mediator, who will contact other banks and issue money to the bank. If they want bound papers, they will pay money to the mediator and have them brought back bound. This is called the money market.
- Like this, Harshad played a mediator between the client and the bank. Even banks trusted him. In public opinion, Harshad started in the stock market, and then he moved to the money market, working as a mediator between the banks. But the inside story was that he brought money through banks and invested that money in the stock market to gain profits. He gives money to a client by signing another contract with the bank. Unexpectedly, this scam was written by Suchitha Dalal.
- Suchitha Dalal from the Times of India She was a journalist in the financial department of the Times of India. She gets information that Harshad Mehra is doing a scam related to money brought into the stock market. When banks ask for money, he settles with another bank. This way, he is involved with many banks and has debts to many banks. So, write a news article about him. Thereafter, the RBI, CBI, and other departments started doing an investigation, and as a result, they found thousands of core scams by Harshad Mehra and then arrested him. His shares fell. Finally, he died on December 31, 2001, due to a heart attack.
Pratik Gandhi gave a phenomenal performance in the series. The background music (Achint Thakkar) is a plus for the story. Hansal Mehta’s and Jai Mehta’s direction and cinematography are outstanding. All the cast and crew did great. It is an all-time favorite web series for audiences. For a web series explanation visit thewebserieshub.com